In order to do this please follow the steps below.
- Take a backup of your current data and be sure to save that to a safe place.
Please see the tutorial here for assistance - http://www.craftmakerpro.com/video-tutorials/backing-up/
- Download a new copy of Craft Maker Pro from the members area here:
- Delete your current copy of Craft Maker Pro. Please make sure that you have saved your backup to an external before you do this.
- Install a fresh copy of Craft Maker Pro following the instructions here:
- Restore your backup that you took from your previous copy before you deleted it.
Once re-installed check for the error again and if there it still exists please let us know.