However if you are having difficulty seeing data in the tabs or any of the screens please try the following.
- Find the user-local fonts on your machine.
If you do not know where your user-local fonts are please see Apples Support Page here
- Copy them to the same location where you have installed Craft Maker Pro, which should be your desktop.
- Reopen Craft Maker Pro and you should be able to see your data.
- Check in your local users corrupted files folder which may be located at the following location, depending on your machine setup;
- Check for any files here that have a reference to Filemaker in them.
Known files are:
- /Users/YOUR-USER-NAME/Library/Preferences/FileMaker Preference
- Delete these files and restart your machine.
For further information on Permissions Settings please see article here;